A HEAVENLY ZESTY ROSE COCKTAIL RECIPE BY WHATIWOULDBUY.COM
FOOD July 2 2016
I like the flavour of food and drinks infused with rose syrup. Especially in Summer!
During one of my vacations in Mykonos I discovered a delicious cocktail that was based on rose syrup. Once at home and inspired by this cocktail, I decided to create my own version. And here it is, my very own Summer cocktail!
Spoiler alert: not only does it look great, it tastes delicious too ;).
Want to try it? Here’s how you make my ‘Heavenly Zesty Rose Cocktail’:
- – Put some ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- – Squeeze half a lemon and add the juice.
- – Add 25 ml. rose syrup, 25 ml elderflower syrup and 50 ml. gin.
- – Take a cocktail glass and put some mint leaves on the bottom of the glass.
- – Put ice cubes on top of the mint leaves.
- – Pour the rose/elderflower/gin mix into the glass and top it off with sparkling water.
- – Garnish with a twig of rosemary for the finishing touch.
Photography by Danique Bauer / © WhatIWouldBuy