HAIR TUTORIAL FOR SEXY MESSY HAIR
BEAUTY September 18 2014
Here it is, the 1st Hair Tutorial by whatiwouldbuy.com!
I made this tutorial together with a professional team from Salon B, so yóu can create cool/sexy/chic/high-fashion hairstyles all by yourself, in just a few steps.
Our inspiration for this first hairstyle was the Filippa K Fall/Winter 2014 campaign. Scroll down to see the step-by-step images for a Sexy, Messy hairdo!
- STEP 1
- Apply some ‘Supernatural Thickening Cream’ by The Insiders to towel-dry hair, from roots to ends.
- STEP 2
- Make a middle section with a comb and twist your hair in multiple strings by using your hands.
- * Backstage tip! Create a nice ‘curtain’ effect with the front hair. Gently comb the front hair down and secure it with small clips. Dry your hair with a blow-dryer and scrunch the twisted hair strings while drying to create a nice messy texture.
- STEP 3
- Hold a curling iron in vertical position, take a string of hair and twist it around the curling iron. Hold the end of the string between your fingers and move the curling iron up and down. Repeat these steps until you’ve done your whole hair.
- STEP 4
- Pull the curls apart with your fingers and finish the look by spraying in some ‘Woodstock Wax Spray’. Instead of spraying the wax directly onto your hair, you can also spray the wax in the palms of your hands and scrunch it into the lengths and ends of your hair.
- Voilà! You and your fabulously looking hair are good to go!
Hairstyling credits: Immu Sundström and Blanca Eppinga. Photography assistant: Larissa Bosch. Salon credits: Salon B Haarlem. The products we’ve used for this hairstyle are available in the online shop of Salon B.
Photography by Danique Bauer / © WhatIWouldBuy