ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY – FIVE ELEMENT AROMATHERAPY BATH AND SHOWER OILS
BEAUTY April 13 2016
Stress. It’s something we all suffer from and it’s not easy to get rid of… but luckily there are many ways to fight stress. Work out, be outdoors, connect with friends, eat healthy. Consciously take care of you body and mind and you will come a long way.
My ultimate way to relax is to go to a spa and enjoy a long aromatherapy massage. Unfortunately such luxury pampering moments are quite expensive and therefore not for every week. But I’ve discovered a new and much more affordable way to battle daily stress! The ‘Five Element Aromatherapy Bath and Shower Oils’ from Elemental Herbology.
These five luxurious nourishing bath and shower oils are 100% natural and based on the five elements – wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
My favourite element is ‘WATER’. It’s part of my nightly ritual before going to bed. For maximum benefits I apply the oil directly to my body before showering or taking a bath. I only have to wash it off and inhale the aromas. It leaves my skin nourished and soft. A body lotion is not needed afterwards.
This is what the five element oils promise to do for your body and mind:
- WOOD – rejuvenation
- Helps rejuvenate and invigorate body and mind, boost your immune system and alleviate aches and pains.
- Contains: Rosemary / Ho Leaf / Lemongrass / Nutmeg.
- FIRE – zest
- Helps promote vitality and clarity. A perfect tonic for jet-lag, lethargy and mind fatigue.
- Contains: Basil / Sweet Orange / Rosemary / Ylang Ylang.
- EARTH – balance
- Helps restore equilibrium and centre the mind.
- Contains: Cedarwood / Mandarin / Lime / Frankincense.
- METAL – detox
- Helps purify and invigorate a sluggish body and mind, elimate toxins, stimulate lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- Contains: Grapefruit / Juniper Berry / Rosemary / Geranium.
- WATER – soothe
- Helps unravel stress and tension by promoting a feeling of clarity and well-being, perfect for a good night’s sleep.
- Contains: Rose Damask / Chamomile / Lavender / Vetiver.
Bonus points for the beautiful packaging: the five oils come in a beautiful black illustrated gift box!
Photography by Danique Bauer / © WhatIWouldBuy