WIN ORIGINAL DESIGN PRODUCTS AND GADGETS BY KIKKERLAND
INTERIOR January 09 2015
— GIVEAWAY —
I have something super cool for the Design and Gadget lovers amongst you, because whatiwouldbuy.com is giving away a set of five different KIKKERLAND Design items!
Kikkerland is a company that designs useful products and gadgets that make life more enjoyable. The products are clever and fun, and make your everyday tasks easier :).
All 5 items are handpicked by me. They represent WhatIWouldBuy’s Top 5 from the Kikkerland 2015 collection and are used in my home on a daily basis. Below you can see the photos I took of the products. I’m sure they will look great in your home too!
So what exactly can you win?
- 1 ⇒ A comfy round neck pillow, designed in the shape of a birch log, that looks great in any interior.
- 2 ⇒ A portable power bank for your smartphone. This handy travel gadget provides one full charge of your smartphone when the battery died.
- 3 ⇒ A wooden iBed lap desk. Spend lazy mornings in bed with your iPad and a cup of coffee in front of you.
- 4 ⇒ A copper plant mister to water your indoor plants with. Looks also great as a decorative item in your interior.
- 5 ⇒ A set of copper string lights to use as a decoration in your interior. This light string gives a nice effect when you put them in, for example, a glass jar or vase.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
Everyone can enter this worldwide giveaway competition! The lucky winner will be announced through the website and social media on Monday the 19th of January.
Follow, Share, and keep your fingers crossed :)!
Photography by Danique Bauer / © WhatIWouldBuy